Here at CK-Rail the health and safety of everyone is extremely important and fundamental to us all. Everyone at CK-Rail firmly believes in our Health & Safety policy and procedures, from working in an office to our site operations.
We are all responsible for each other. Everyone is in charge of ensuring we are all being safe, we all take ownership of each other’s physical and mental well-being.
Our aim is to provide the highest health and safety standards, by fulfilling the following company objectives:
- Health and Safety is effectively controlled by making sure that our employees understand their responsibilities
- All employees are competent by assessing the skills needed to carry out tasks in a Health & Safety conscious manner and providing our employees with appropriate and adequate instruction and training.
- Co-operation is encouraged through the participation of employees in consultation forums, involvement in the development of Health & Safety policies, arrangements, procedures, and Health & Safety working practices, the solving of problems and the undertaking of specific Health & Safety roles.
- Communication is clear, understandable, and visible to all in relation to Health & Safety
- Health & Safety arrangements are effectively co-ordinated across the Company to ensure consistency and maximum effectiveness.
Our commitment to health and safety is strictly adhered to under the Health & Safety at Work act 1974.
Due to our work taking us to different sites across the country, with a variety of different working environments requiring the use of specialist machinery and equipment in every type of weather condition.
We are proud of our health and safety working ethos and culture here at CK-Rail.